HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our summer fun

As part of the "End of Summer" party hosted by The Pumkin Patch, I wanted to share some highlights of our summer! We really didn't do anything 'big' or exciting this year, but the girls had a blast playing on their slip 'n slide at home or in the wading pool and the few small beach trips we've squeezed in. We're still waiting to see if a day trip to Saugatuck will happen this year - that's usually one of the highlights of the summer, so I guess it feels somewhat incomplete without having had that. But never mind - this is a PARTY, so let's celebrate!

Here are a whole heck of a lot some of my favorite photos from this summer!

Slipping and a-sliding...




Fun in the yard...



So what's wrong with this picture? LOL


More fun in the wading pool(s)...





And in our neighbor's pool...





Roller skating girls...





July 4th!











Fun at the beach...











I hope everyone else had a great summer too!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

12 wonderful people said...:

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

wow! looks like you have a very fun (very wet ;-) summer!
beautiful girls!

Kerry said...

I found your blog at We are Reilly. What a fun summer it looks like you had! Your girls are so adorable.

I love the ones of the slip and slide and the one of two older girls in the baby pool and the baby in the big pool! My 2 year-old has enjoyed playing w/ my 8-month-olds baby toys while the baby loves to play w/ his brothers big-boy toys. Too cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable. It looks like you all squeezed in a lot this summer. Its so sad to see summer come to an end. Bittersweet I guess.

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun. What cute pics!

Ginny said...

Your summer sounds a lot like ours. We spent a lot of time at home just enjoying the nice days. Love the slip & slide pics, that is one thing I never got around to pulling out this year.

Shana said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! :o)

Donetta said...

Hello, Thanks for your visit today over at my place. It was a joy to have ya over:)
What a beautiful vivacious fun loving family you have there. Your home and lawns are so inviting and pretty. GIRLS! Oh my what a gift you have in them. They are so seam so individual in each expression. How rich you are.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

This looks like a GREAT summer to me! We went to Saugatuck in July, it's such a great place. But the good thing is even if you don't get there before 'beach' season is over you can still watch the boats in the channel and go out on the Star Ferry (I think that's what it's called); my favorite is the sunset cruise, it's beautiful!

My Trendy Tykes said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had fun!

Linda

Anonymous said...

Great summer pictures. Look like you all had a very fun Summer. The littlest one looks like sher really enjoyed getting wet.

Corey~living and loving said...

loved seeing your family having such a great summer. :)
i really really really like your new banner. ADORABLE!