HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, February 8, 2008

Aloha Friday #19

alohafriday5 It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. :)

Here's my question for this week:

What did you have for breakfast this morning?

I ate a granola bar at my desk, like I do pretty much every weekday morning. I just never have time to sit down and eat something at home.

Be sure to check out An Island Life for other fun Aloha Friday questions and to play along!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

19 wonderful people said...:

Write From Karen said...

Morning Deb!

I rarely eat breakfast, and if I do, it's a granola bar (the soft chewy kind .. YUM!)

If I eat anything in the morning, it's usually brunch, which means I won't be hungry for lunch and will skip it. But then I'm RAVENOUS for dinner - it's a vicious cycle that I must break!

Have an excellent weekend, Girlfiend!

Write From Karen

Kelly said...

i had burger king cinnamon rolls, oj and hashbrowns. It was good but not worth the fat and calories.

Anonymous said...

I usually have a packet of Apples and Cinnamon oatmeal at my desk. Blah, I know.

Melli said...

All I've had is coffee. I WAS going to make some eggs and toast... but then my daughter and I decided to meet up for lunch - salad at Ruby Tuesdays -- so I'm SAVING myself for that! :)

Anonymous said...

I had about 3 cups of coffee and forgot about breakfast until my hubby reminded me. He brought some bread, which is a pretty standard breakfast. Sweet bread for him and my son and a campachana for me. That´s bread that´s been made into a swirl and sprinkled with a bit of sugar.

Cathi said...

I want what Kelly had!!
I had some Dannon Vanilla Activia yogurt. I have it every morning and I like it. Usually it's with "Breakfast" but today it was alone.

Sharon said...

Coffee (2 cups) with a Kashi Oatmeal Dark Chocolate cookie. I love those!

Have a great weekend!

Momma Bean said...

I had a plain toasted bagel and coffee. I usually don't like breakfast, and the only reason I ate it was to stave off the noises my stomach would inevitably make.

Jan said...

i had a huge mug of chocolate drink and milk and cereal.

Anonymous said...

Nothing yet. It's only 8:30am here. I'll probably have some coffee and maybe waffles.

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

tea in the morning and some bread.

Mom said...

I had a special K bar and a cup of joe!

United Studies said...

A bowl of Cheerios and a glass of OJ. Very original, I know. But with Emma not being able to eat any of her favorite sugary cereals anymore, we can't buy them. Otherwise, it would be something with more taste.

Anonymous said...

Granola cereal, milk, and tea. Not too exciting, I've been trying to be healthy:)

Unknown said...

I had a piece of pound cake. I like something a little sweet when I wake up. :)

Karen said...

I had cheerios with cut up bananas. Don't tell Christy (the road to home) it'll make her gag!

... said...

what I have every morning... a bowl of honey bunches of oats. yum!

Anonymous said...

This morning, I had breakfast in bed! My WONDERFUL husband made me breakfast and woke me up with a lovely tray of delicious goodness! Ah, newlyweds! :) We celebrate our first anniversary in March!

we are reilly said...

I had a bowl of cereal in the car, which I spilled 1/2 of it on me as I was pulling out of the driveway!

I always used to eat cereal in the car -- my husband says I have a gift for it, but lately with all the snow and ice -- it's been a bit dangerous!