HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

ahem...

Well, so the cold is finally gone and I actually feel human and can breathe again. Apparently the only remnant left is a slight cough and the fact that my voice has almost completely disappeared. Which is quite annoying and has created the challenge to communicate as much as possible by e-mail in order to save what’s left for things that can’t be e-mailed, like yelling at talking to my kids. At work, this is actually possible as I don’t have a lot of need to talk to very many people and can e-mail anyone I care to, even if they’re sitting next to me. I think I’ve actually managed to go several hours now without uttering a single word out loud. We’ll have to see if I can make it until the end of the day, which might mean that I’ll have enough voice left to deal with picking the kids up from daycare, rushing home to get a quick dinner and changed into swimsuits and sitting through swimming lessons/chasing Becca tonight. As long as my phone doesn’t ring, I’m probably set!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

0 wonderful people said...: