HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, July 27, 2007

Psst, want to win?

Here's a fun contest! But it's a quick one, so you'll have to enter before 10pm tonight. It's being held over at A Journey of 1000 Stitches for one of the handmade items in her etsy store. Boy does looking at her site make me wish I knew how to sew better. And she manages to make all of these cool things (like personalized aprons, t-shirts, tooth fairy pillows) while taking care of 3 kids! Amazing.

Anyway, check out the contest - you get an entry for leaving a comment, plus a bonus entry for linking back to her site and another bonus for linking to her store! Do I get a double bonus for linking twice? Just kidding... :)

And here's another contest as well. Don't pass this one up! It's hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom and - get this - they're giving away a 37″ Flat-Panel LCD HDTV!!! Again, all you have to do is comment, and they also ask you to please link back to their site and also to Best Buy, who is donating the tv. You have until August 17th to enter this one - just one comment entry per person though.

Good luck!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

2 wonderful people said...:

Brandie said...

Thanks so much for the links =) I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

She does have some cute things in her shop.
I wish I knew how to sew to. When I'm watching my mom sew, she makes it look so easy. Then I get on, and I can't even thread the needle.

Thanks for the info on the contest.