HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Becca's newest 'talent'





Check out Wordless Wednesday here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

16 wonderful people said...:

mama k said...

Tada! Watch out mom. LOL

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Aww...She's a doll:) What a great moment you caught.

Katja said...

She looks so happy and proud she can do that! What a big girl!

Have a great day!

Katja from Skimbaco.com

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

Lisa R Charles said...

Way to go Becca!

Happy WW!

Lori said...

Looks like my 2 y/o all day long. She constantly is taking her clothes off! Great pic.

Anonymous said...

LOL... how funny. I know every time we come back home my girls start stripping. They are going to love these picts when they get older hehe.

Happy WW!

Kate said...

Oh, that looks all too familiar. My daughter is "talented" too!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! We can dress ourselves :) Congrats.

Living to Love said...

It's the little things that bring them joy!!! Now it's time to learn to get it back on :o)

Shana said...

Very cute--I am your polar opposite I have three boys...:o) Happy WW!!

The Rock Chick said...

Even cuter than the pictures is how proud she seems that she can do that! priceless!!

I have a special WW this week! It’s a pic of my raffle prizes for this Saturday’s Blogathon 2007 to benefit VH1 Save The Music Foundation. I hope you’ll stop by and get yourself a raffle ticket!

Happy WW!
Jessica The Rock Chick

Bethany said...

Hehe! What a cuite! I have a wee Becca myself! Mine is nine months old.

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Wtg Becca!
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

LOL This is always a fun stage.. they don't keep ANYTHING on. She's a cutie btw!!!

Maude Lynn said...

Adorable! And so proud of herself!