HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Tour of Homes - Welcome!

Christmas Tour of Homes

Welcome to this stop on your tour! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

If you happen to be stopping here at night, you'll be greeted by our outside lights...

Xmas2007-OutsideLights_004

They're lovely, especially when the snow is falling...

Xmas2007-OutsideLights_003

So please, come inside out of the cold. Our front door is always open for friends...

Xmas2007-Decorations_018

You can sit for a minute by the Christmas tree...

Xmas2007-Decorations_002

You may want to take a closer look even...

Xmas2007-Decorations_006

And enjoy some 'plush' company if you like...

Xmas2007-Decorations_003

Xmas2007-Decorations_004

There's more to see in the living room as well:

Xmas2007-Decorations_005

Xmas2007-Decorations_014

Xmas2007-Decorations_015

We are eagerly counting down the days until Christmas on this beautiful advent tree that a friend made for us - every day the tree looks a little more festive - and then on Christmas, Santa will come!

Xmas2007-Decorations_016

As you move through the hallway, you'll notice the girls stockings are hung with care - but on our coat closet door, since we are unfortunately without a fireplace. This is something that's caused my two older girls a bit of stress, but we have assured them that Santa doesn't let a little thing like no fireplace deter him. Poor Becca still needs her name put on her stocking though.

Xmas2007-Decorations_017

The kitchen is a bit festive as well - take a look for yourself!

Xmas2007-Decorations_013

Xmas2007-Decorations_012

And last, we'll end the tour at our staircase - I apologize that the basement is not fit for visitors right now. We've put up all of the girls' Christmas portraits in place of our usual ones along the staircase wall - except for Becca of course, since this is only her 2nd Christmas and we don't have nearly enough photos to fill her row yet.

From bottom...

Xmas2007-StairwayPhotos_003

to top!

Xmas2007-StairwayPhotos_002

You can head out through the garage door beyond the stairway and please take a Christmas card on your way out!

Picture 098

Picture 099

Thank you for stopping by and visiting - please come again! :)

Deb

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

12 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Your house is so beautiful, you have really made it a home. I love your decorations. I bet those plush toys don't say up there for long! My girls made the same wreaths with their hands and I hang them in the kitchen every year. You house is just so inviting, I wish I was there now having coco and chatting.
XOXOX

KC said...

your home is beautiful.. Love all your decorations. Thanks for inviting us to view your home today.
Merry Christmas

Hootin Anni said...

I have the Polar Express Santa on my slide show too!!!!

My holiday slide show tour is THIS WAY

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love it!!!! That is such a neat post!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting me into your home. The feel is so cozy and welcoming. Everything is so beautiful.

Amanda said...

I love the pics of your house lights in the snow. How beautiful!

elaine@bloginmyeye said...

You are a lovely hostess. Thank you!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

love the "plush" company! too cute!

I like your outside lights too - just enough. sweet and simple. (not overpowering like the picture on my blog!)

Love the pictures of your girls, too. I'm a bit to lazy to frame all of our pictures... maybe one day! :)

Merry Christmas!!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

What a lovely home, Deb! Thank you for inviting us to your tour! :)

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Dawn said...

Love your home!!! It was so inviting to me and I loved the tour!

Thank you for the Christmas card...I will be sure it gets added to my collection :-)

Merry Christmas from Dawn in Germany!

bbeth said...

Deb,
what a wonderful wake-up this morning - taking your tour. I love the snowman candle atop your hutch - love, love the handprint wreath and tree - and love, love, love the christmas card you sent to me :)
bonniebeth

Michie said...

I just got here in January, but thanks for sharing! :)