HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #21 - Where's Abby?

AbbyHidingInXmasPlush

Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

40 wonderful people said...:

Angela said...

Wonderful decorations! I bet you hate putting those away every year.

Anonymous said...

Great Shot and beautiful stuffed toys. Happy WW! Mine is at http://mlizcochico.com

Liz said...

Beautiful shot! Thanks for sharing. Have a great WW!

Melanie said...

Cute picture!

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous!
She looks like she is in heaven.

Cynthia said...

Well that's about as cute as it gets!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Oooooh....look at all those christmas stuff toys. Abby almost got lost there.

Tonya said...

great picture! she looks like she is having fun too :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Too cute!!! I love Christmas stuffies.

Sandee said...

I see her buried under all those Christmas bears, santas and the like. Cute shot. Have a great WW. :)

Shesawriter said...

That baby of yours is darling. :-)

Happy WW!

My Wordless Wednesday

maiylah said...

so cute! :)

happy WW!
My WW post

Anonymous said...

cute. Great shot.

maggie at http://maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com

Lori said...

Oh my, someone has their hands full!! Happy WW. Cute shot:)

Disney for Boys said...

How cute, looks like fun!!!

Natalie said...

That's really great!

My Wordless Wednesday is up too! :)

Anonymous said...

now that just looks like fun--awash in stuffed animals!!

Aldon Hynes said...

Looks a lot like my daughter's bed

Crazy Working Mom said...

Looks like she's getting some reindeer kisses! :)

Coach Paulette said...

Cute! My 3 girls have the same bear in front with the had an poinsettia scarf!

Joyismygoal said...

ET phone home:>

eastcoastlife said...

Wow! She has so many soft toys! Can I have one? ^-^

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!
Happy WW. :)

Jen said...

To cute Deb!! I have one of Katie like that with all her dolls when she was a size of a doll. :)

jennwa said...

My daughters would love to be in that shot. Cute pic.

Believer in Balance said...

Very cute! We have a bunch of Christmas animals just like that! Go figure.

Wendy said...

so cute:) She looks adorable sticking out of all those stuffies!

Rambler said...

looks she got a big load of presents :)

**"Liza"** said...

thats really cute! looks like whe love stuff toys.. ;)

Tina Ann Forkner said...

Cute. My daughter loves to do the same thing.

Shana said...

It is like ET! :o)

~Tyra~ said...

I have an Abby too and she loves stuffed animals, right now she's hooked on webkinz!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Reminds me of ET. :)

Annie said...

I posted the same picture for WW today....must be a classic holiday shot. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweetheart! Love this pic!
www.mamapj.com

KC said...

ooh ooh I see her
what a wonderful christmas shot.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That's great!!

Andree said...

I think Abby is a little cute elf!

Neila said...

Too cute!! That's about how many stuffed animals my daughter sleeps with every night!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

that's so cute! reminds me of ET hiding with the stuffed animals in the closet. ;)