HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, December 3, 2007

Last 3 memes of the day (well, night)

I have 3 more tags that I need to do and then I'll be all caught up (I think - I'm sorry if I've missed anything!). And all 3 of these are ones I've done before, so I think I'm going to cheat and just point anyone who's interested to my previous posts. Sorry! But it's late and I'm tired...

Becca from Becca's Buzz (love her name, LOL!) tagged me for the 7 random things meme and my new blogging friend Sher from Everything Moms tagged me for the 8 random things. I've done a few of these lists before and don't know that I could come up with any more interesting facts right now, so if you're interested, you can look back for a lot of previous randomness:

8 Random Things About Me


Eight More Random Facts - My 'Other' Life

Being 'Random'

An Award And More Randomness

Fun Friday Memes


Jennifer at A "Sample of Jennifer's Thoughts has tagged me for the middle name meme. I've already done this one too, so take a look here if you're interested! :)

Thank you for the tags, ladies! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Casdok said...

How many tags?!!