HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, August 17, 2007

What's in (my) middle name...

I’ve been tagged by Christine at Are We There Yet for this fun middle name meme.

Here are the rules:

  1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
  2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
  3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
  4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok, so my middle name is nothing fancy - Lynne. Apparently it's a derivative of either Linda or Lynnette. My mom added the 'e' on the end because she thought it looked more elegant on the birth announcements - 'Deborah Lynne'. So here goes!

Lefty - I do many things left-handed including writing (although I can write with both hands), computer mousing, throwing and unlocking/opening doors. Ron is also a lefty but so far we have 2 right-handed daughters and the jury's still out on Becca so far... :)

Yawn - I can't help it, I'm tired today! Just like most days, LOL.

Nice - Sometimes I think I'm too nice but I usually hate confrontation...

Navigator - Thankfully I inherited my dad's sense of direction instead of my mom's, since she gets lost at the drop of a hat and I can find my way just about anywhere, especially if I've been there before. I've actually tried to get myself lost without any luck!

Eighty-eight - The year I graduated from high school. I can't believe it's almost been 20 years... "88 is Great!"

I don't know if I can find someone starting with every letter of my middle name, so I'm cheating a bit... I don't know who's done this yet or not, but I'm tagging:

MamaBLogga
AbsolutelY Bananas
Summer's Nook
ComiNg to a Nursery Near You
Mom of ThrEe


Powered by ScribeFire.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

2 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

That's great you're so good with directions, I get all turned around.

Lynne's a pretty middle name.

Anonymous said...

LOL Now I gotta THINK? Sheesh - that's mean to do to a nursing mom.

anyway, thanks for the tag - I'll try to come up with something lol

I get lost very easily too LOL