HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

More Wednesday pics and my first video upload!

Not quite so wordless this time, LOL.

Here are Abby and Hannah with their ice cream cones from the same day that the Becca pics were taken:






Tonight the big girls were working on craft stuff - Hannah was finishing up a foam star hanging bead thing that she started at daycare a few days ago, and Abby was making (attempting) a house out of paper. Becca decided she wanted to get involved too, so I got out her chubby crayons and taped a piece of paper to the table for her. She actually 'colored' quite a bit! For the first time, really, she made an actual 'picture', even if it is just scribbles. I was very proud of her. Here's some pics of her coloring - and a video if I can get it to work right. It's cute - she's showing off her climbing and vocabulary skills as well.





Ok, trying to get the video up on YouTube - I'll put it on here later if successful...

Think I've got it now - hopefully this will work! Sorry it's turned sideways - haven't figured out how to fix that yet...

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute video. Isn't it amazing how determined children are? If it took that much work to pick something up, I'd just leave it on the floor!