HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday #5 - Junk drawer (and update on Becca's closet)

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

I seem to have to give updates on last week's tackle every week, so here's the current one.

Becca's closet is done! It only took about a week, but I finally got the rest of the clothes sorted out and stored in a much better fashion. And the shoes as well, although I'll have to tackle Abby and Hannah's closet in a few weeks, I think because several pairs got dumped into theirs. LOL

So, to remind everyone of what I was starting with:


And here's the result!

This is such a huge improvement - I can actually open her closet door without worrying about what's going to topple down on me... :)

So onto this week's tackle. It's a busy week, so I decided I needed to work on something a bit quicker - although just as messy. I saw several people tackling their junk drawers last week and was inspired to make ours look as nice as theirs did after tackling them. I actually did this last night, so I can post both the before and after pictures this morning.

So here's the before:


And the after:

And yes - if you were wondering - the built-in organizer was in the drawer before, it was just hidden under all of the stuff which had gotten dumped in the drawer... LOL

Check out more Tackle It Tuesday posts!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

5 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

WOW... yes you can definitely see a difference. WTG!

P.S. You have been awarded http://www.onemomsworld.com/jen-houck-rocks-and-is-nice/

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great job!!!

Wanna come clean my closet? lol

Tackle it Tuesday

Karen said...

AWESOME job with both of those tackles!!! Doesn't it feel good???

Anonymous said...

Impressive! I have several closets that need to be cleaned out...when are you available??lol!

Kathy in WA said...

Wow - this is an awesome collection of cleaning up and organizing. Those pictures were great and you did an amazing job on getting things tidied up. I am inspired!! :)

Thanks for stopping by the blog!!

Duckabush Blog