HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Another fun meme

I’ve been tagged for another meme by Jodi, so here goes!

Accent – Don’t have one that I know of. I don’t know – do people in Michigan have what other people would consider an accent? I have no idea.


I don’t drink – Milk, because I’m allergic to it. And I don’t like the taste – never have.


Chore I hate – Can I say all of them? Honestly, probably vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms are the ones I hate the most.


Pets – We have 2 kitties – Misty is a tiger-striped kitty and Snuggly is a grayish, peach-colored kitten.


Essential Electronics – Pretty much all of the ones I own – laptop, camera, cell phone, iPod.


Perfume – I haven’t worn perfume in so long that I have no idea what’s even out there.


Gold or silver – Both, I love both kids of jewelry. I wear a lot of silver because it’s more affordable than gold and I can only wear the ‘real thing’ – I’m horribly allergic to anything that’s not 18-carat gold or sterling silver.


Insomnia – Hadn’t had it for a long time (sleep deprived mama here!) but over the past couple of months I’ve been tired all day and then can’t sleep at night. I need at least 8 hours to function ‘well’ and am getting 5-6 hours a night right now, even with my kids generally sleeping through the night. It stinks!


Job Title – Mom at home. GIS Analyst at work.


Most Admired Trait – Patience, although lately I’ve been feeling like I’m starting to run out.


Kids – Three daughters


Phobia – I don’t like spaces that make me feel like I’m closed in. I’m also not as thrilled with heights as I used to be.


Religion – Christian.


Siblings – One full brother (younger), and a half-sister and half-brother (both much older).


Time I wake up – 6:30am on weekdays and as late as I can possibly get away with on the weekends, usually around 8am.


Unusual talent/skill – Not that I can think of.


Vegetable I refuse to eat – Brussel sprouts, spinach


Worst habit – Eating too much chocolate.


X-rays – Um, my arm and finger.


My favorite meal – Either pizza, or a good home-cooked pot roast with potatoes and carrots.



I am tagging… You! :)



Powered by ScribeFire.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I don't know if us Michiganders have an accent or not.

Karen said...

I played. :)

http://www.pediascribe.com/20070823/for-lack-of-anything-better-to-write/

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

It's so fun to learn new things about cool bloggers!