HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wordless Wednesday - Say Cheese!

Abby with her camera:
And some of the pictures she's taken!






Check out more Wordless Wednesday participants here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

22 wonderful people said...:

Amy said...

A photographer is born! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I have three girls, and that camera! Isn't it great to let them "discover" their inner photographer without having to pay for developing?

Susanna Rose said...

So cute! She's taking up an awesome hobby (one of my favorites as well:) and taking great photos too!

Susanna

Unknown said...

Oh that is so cute!!

Happy WW to you!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

those are wonderful! my 3 yr old has been taking a lot of pics w/ my point & shoot lately too. :) fun to see what they capture.

happy WW!

Anonymous said...

wow--she is a budding photographer!!

Katja said...

How cute! She is good, and that camera is awesome.
I think it's always so sweet how kids take photos of their toys :)

Katja from Skimbaco

BeccA's Buzz said...

Yes, I also love to see things from their perspective...kids taking photos of their toys is just so sweet! And to see the look on the other kids' faces when they were getting their picture taken from their sister! Puts a huge smile on my face, thanks for sharing all of these!

Lynne said...

My 3 year old loves to do this. Isn't it great that they have cameras for kids now?

Jessica said...

too cute!

Jen said...

These are so funny, Deb. I love what children choose to shoot with their cameras!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - and happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Say CHEESE! How cute.

Happy WW! Thanks for stopping by to see me.

Pfingston said...

Cameras and pictures are SUCH FUN! I love her camera, btw, and those are not bad shots at all!
Happy WW!

Melanie said...

Of course- pictures of the important people and things in her life!

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at the pictures of her precious "babies" (toys). You know what's important in her life!

And her sisters ... how sweet! The baby closeup cracks me up.

Anonymous Fat Blogger said...

My daughter does the same thing!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Anonymous said...

What fun! It's always interesting to see what kids choose to take pictures of. They often see things differently than adults do.

BTW, thanks for stopping by my Wordless Wednesday iced tea fiasco! I now have a very clean under-fridge.
: )

mommy3 said...

How cute! It's never too early to foster a love and "eye" for photos!

Thanks for stopping by my WW @ Who has time to scrapbook?

Anonymous said...

Cheese!

She's a natural!!Those are some great shots!!

My 4yo loves to pull out my cell phone and starts snapping pics with it.

Very cute!
Happy WW!

Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...

I love it when the kids get the camera.... :)

Minnesota Momma said...

Oh, how fun! I love to see kiddy captures! She did a great job!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Deb said...

Thanks, everyone! :)

She loves taking photos and these are only some of her 'best' ones, LOL.

WorkingMom - sure, add away! :)