HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Throwback Thursday - lazy summer lake days



Since I've finally started my photo album scanning project, I can start participating in Throwback Thursday over at Pinks and Blue Girls! So, in honor of summertime, here are a few photos of me at "the lake". I think I'm maybe 3 or 4 years old in this first one and I loved this 'monster' floaty, LOL.



This was the boat that we had the entire time I was growing up. This was the most awesome boat and I really, really, really miss it. In this picture, my dad is driving and my brother and I are in the front (bow) seats.



Now this next one makes me just want to ditch work and head to the water because it looks so nice and cool and it's so darn hot out here right now, LOL. I really wish I'd labeled the photos in the albums better by date they were taken because I have no idea how old I was in any of these.



And here I am jumping off the raft. You can see my brother 'swimming' as well.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

7 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

These pictures just scream "summer FUN!" What great times you had on that lake!! Thanks so much for sharing! Looking forward to seeing more of your TT posts!!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! I love summer pics. Glad you are in on the TT now! :)

Anonymous said...

Man, swimming does sound good right about now!!! Great pics, isn't this a fun meme????

Anonymous said...

Wow, what fun!! Head for the water and don't look back!!

Shana said...

Great summer fun Throwback!!!

Crazed Nitwit said...

It looks alot like my childhood from age 10-16 when we lived in MI. We had a boat on the one of the lakes and used to waterski. I am such a water girl I was always in the lake when we were there and at the swom swim club pool the rest of the time.

You look like you loved the water too. Great pictures! Great summer theme.

Kell Rees said...

Great summer pics! That looks so refreshing on these hot days!!!