HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #5 - More fun with Becca and food!









Check out more Wordless Wednesday here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

45 wonderful people said...:

Suprina said...

What great pictures. She looks like she sure is happy!
My son loves those colored gold fish!
Happy WW!

jams o donnell said...

THe looks that says "Mine all mine!" Great pic. Happy WW

Music Notes said...

Did she eat all of it?

Rene Perez said...

Well, that's how it's done I guess! Much easier to get the colors you want. Now, of course, I want some... Too cute!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Did she plan to eat them all? LOL

Happy WW!

Alison said...

Wow, what are those things!

Anonymous said...

rainbow goldfish for dinner!!Yum!! what a cutie.

MommaBoo said...

No wonder she's smiling.

SUGAR RUSH ALERT!

Happy WW!

Kell Rees said...

So did she save you any goldfish?!!!

Jenn in Holland said...

Yeah baby! That looks like a lot of fun!

Melanie said...

What a cutie! She is obviously proud of herself for dumping all of those goldfish out!

Stacie said...

At least the goldfish are staying on the tray, which is more than they would do at our house.

Mine is up: Twins at Play

Katja said...

She looks happy with all the fishes :) Cute pics!

Thank you for your comment on my blog, it really means a lot me!

Katja

SandyCarlson said...

This is really the only way to take in the whole aesthetic experience of Goldfish.

Deb said...

LOL, Stacie - our house too, which is why about 3 seconds after I took those pictures the fishies were scooped up and back in their bag. :)

She dumped them while I had my back turned and I just couldn't resist getting a few pictures first because she seemed so surprised!

I did leave her a handful to munch on... ;)

Glass Half Full said...

Now the question is: did she end up eating all those Goldfish Crackers?

Anonymous said...

What a colorful display of food! She is adorable!

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

CableGirl said...

oh my goodness! What is she eating? She looks like she's lobing it!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the snacks!
Happy WW:)

Anonymous said...

She's got the right idea!
And look how happy she is having so much fun.
Who couldn't smile looking at goldfish. You just want to gobble them all up!!

Thank you so much for adding me to your blogroll, do you mind if I add you to mine. :)

My WW will be up soon.

Anonymous said...

yummy! what a fun filled photo.

happy ww!

Katya said...

Uh oh. Looks like Becca LOVES all of those COLORS! What little girl wouldn't? What a cutie!

Sandee said...

How much was on the floor? Looks like Becca had a grand time and that's all that counts. Have a great WW. :)

ZAM said...

Am sure the kid us having a ball. Vivid colors everywhere.

Mary said...

That's the best kind of mess ;) Happy WW!

Diana said...

Great pics! Looks like she's having a great time!

letha said...

Those are great at least she looks like she's enjoying her food even if it's sweets

Patois42 said...

Ah, the lure of goldfish. Her smile matches the ones I see on the fish all the time.

Anonymous said...

Goldfish Goldfish.. we all scream for goldfish. TOO CUTE!!

Carly B said...

Goin' fishin'? Hmm, looks like a tummy ache waiting to happen.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I think she may have been a weeeeee bit hungry.


Mine is up at:
Wordless Wednesday - Party on the Lake!

Unknown said...

That little one seems to love to eat!

smile

la bellina mammina said...

What cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Boy was she hungry or what!!!

great shot mom

Jessie said...

I'd like to know how many of those ended up on the floor! happy ww!

Anonymous said...

An all fish diet. What a great idea!

Shana said...

My boys love gold fish too. What great pictures. Happy WW!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, my son just noticed all the goldfish and wants some now. LOL

Nell

Jodi said...

I guess she wanted some fishes eh? LOL Too cute Deb!!

Have a great Wednedsay!

Pfingston said...

OH yeah! WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much fun!
Have a happy WW!

MomOf4 said...

Look mom, I can feed myself! Ha!

Jeremy Lowe said...

May be there is something more in the bottom of this baggy thing if I just hold it upside down? Happy WW, cute picture!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

LOL such foody fun! :)

happy ww!

BeccA's Buzz said...

I love this, obviously the ones on bottom are best! Maybe she's expecting some friends over! LOL

Barb said...

She is precious and you can tell she is having the time of her life. :)