HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Catching up on tags!

Here's the first of two meme's that I was tagged for by Shana at My 3 Wisemans This one was fun because it made me go back and read a lot of the posts that I've made over the past several months.

5 Old Posts from my blog:

Link No. 1 must be about FAMILY

Link No. 2 must be about FRIENDS

Link No. 3 must be about YOURSELF, who you are, what you’re all about

Link No. 4 must be about something YOU LOVE

Link No. 5 can be ANYTHING you choose


And here's the second one - One Word. This one was harder than you'd think!

Where is your cell phone? purse
Relationship? married
Your hair? dyed (darn that early gray which runs in my family!)
Work? yes
Your sister? complicated
Your favorite thing? kids
Your dream last night? weird
Your favorite drink? water
Your dream car? minivan
The room you’re in? office
Your shoes? black
Your fears? loss
What do you want to be in 10 years? mommy
Who did you hang out with this weekend? girls
What are you not good at? juggling
Muffin? chocolate
One of your wish list items? ring
Where you grew up? Detroit
Last thing you did? yawn
What are you wearing? clothes
What aren’t you wearing? makeup
Your pet? kitties
Your computer? laptop (at home anyway, not here at work)
Your life? overwhelming
Your mood? tired
Missing? girls
What are you thinking about right now? time
Your car? minivan
Your kitchen? annoying
Your summer? over? (it's been almost jacket-weather here this week!)
Your favorite color? green
Last time you laughed? neighbors
Last time you cried? July
School? reunion
Love? family


And I was also tagged by Dawn at Coming to a Nursery Near You for another 8 random things about me. She did her 8 favorite recipes (which all look very yummy to me!), but since I don't cook much (hard when nobody in your family will eat the same things) I've got to think of something else here. I actually just started writing out 8 things I should be doing (or doing better) and depressed myself way too much, so I'm going to change gears and go with something more fun. Here are 8 things I (apparently) carry in my purse. Many of which I didn't realize were walking around with me - can you tell I hadn't cleaned out my purse in a while...
  1. A spare key to our house. Well that could be handy, especially now that I know it's in there.

  2. A squashed little package of Crystal Light 'On The Go' lemonade flavor. I think I'll toss that one.

  3. A mini bottle of hand sanitizer. It used to hang off of my diaper bag until I found out that it can be toxic if consumed by kids.

  4. Business cards from the place we bought our van in February. I grabbed a bunch since we get money off of our payment if we refer any other buyers to them.

  5. A mini umbrella that I never remember is in there when it rains. Good to know because it's raining today!

  6. Target Portrait Studio coupons that I couldn't use because they're remodeling. They don't expire until December 15th though so hopefully can use them for holiday photos.

  7. A set of photos I meant to send to the one girl who wasn't at Abby's last soccer game last spring when I handed out copies to everyone else. Oops.

  8. Several pens, punch-out cards for places I hardly go, a flash drive with our checkbook Excel file on it so I can balance our checkbook whether at home or work, nail clippers, and oh yes - my wallet.
Hmm, who to tag... I'd love to see 5 older posts from Green Grass Grows, CrAzY Working Mom, Kailani, and anyone else out there who wants to play any of these!

Powered by ScribeFire.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

5 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Your purse sounds like mine, I need to go through it and get all the stuff out I don't use.
Love the crystal light on the go, the peach tea one.

I'm off to read your posts.

Anonymous said...

You've reminded me that I need to clean out my purse PRONTO! I keep wondering why it's so heavy... it's because I have so much unnecessary junk in it! :)

I've never been able to juggle either. I think it's a really cool talent, though!

Jane, P&B Girls

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. My first visit.

Abraham Lincoln

Mom Knows Everything said...

You should see my purse! I just took a packet of ranch salad dressing out of it this morning while I was looking for my car keys. No idea how long it has been in there. lol

Joyismygoal said...

fun tags and yes sadly the clown costume was true