HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, August 31, 2007

It's happened again.

Why, oh why do I keep letting our bank account get overdrawn? We're out another $300 in stupid fees that we can't afford because this was the big check of Ron's that was going to let us catch up on bills (finally) and buy groceries that we sorely need.

There's not enough in there right now even to cover the daycare check that I wrote earlier this week. And then there's next week's daycare... And gas for both cars... Not to mention the fact that we are out of almost everything food-wise. And there's the darn 99 cent pencil box that is the only school supply that we need to buy for Abby before Tuesday and we can't even afford that now. Knowing we were going to get this big check today, Ron paid more than half of what we owed for cable/internet/phone last night so it wouldn't get turned off today. We should've just let those go, but we thought we'd be ok once Ron got paid today.

I just want to go hide in a corner and cry.

(I do get paid next Thursday but that money was supposed to pay the mortgage... sigh)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

9 wonderful people said...:

~Amber~ said...

Oh no! I am so sorry Deb. Many hugs to you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that things are tight right now. I hope it gets better soon.

Karen said...

Ok, that just totally stinks. Internet hugs coming your way.

Check out this blog....
http://www.ncnblog.com/
He also has a podcast. He's just very down to earth and very encouraging.

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry. I remember the days when we struggled and juggled. It was rough, but we made it. Sounds like with some good planning and re-prioritizing, you will, too.

Shana said...

Oh, I am crying with you. I know how you feel, I know all to well. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Deb. Money issues are so discouraging. We've been dealing with them as well this week.

Kerry said...

I can so relate. We are feeling the crunch too.

Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a chapter out of my life story. Hope things get better for you.

Jean said...

It's always the day care that puts us in that "crunch" I always feel I'm just handing over my pay check to the daycare every week. Yet with out that little extra cushion of my check thats left, we would really be in a pinbh if I didn't work. Such a two edge sword. All I can say is been there done that..and hugs to you.