HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Am I really so nice?!

Wow.

I hardly know what to say.

I've been awarded the "Nice Matters" award for the 3rd time in a week.

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
Thank you, Jen!

So I'm going to share all of this niceness with some other truly deserving blogging friends (as well as those I've already passed it on to).

...And Miles to Go Before We Sleep
AreWeThereYet
An Island Life
Believer in Balance
The Natural News
My Life as Mama Jodi
Scribbit

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

5 wonderful people said...:

~Amber~ said...

Congrats again Deb...and yes, you really are so nice! HUGS!

Scribbit said...

That's so nice of you--thanks!

Anonymous said...

You really are so nice!Congrats on your award! And Thank you so much, that is so sweet of you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Deb!! I am glad we finally got to meet!!

Believer in Balance said...

Thank you so much! I hope you still think I'm "nice" even though my thank you post is embarrassingly overdue! Look for it today!