HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #23 - First snowfall fun

BeccaPlayingInSnow_032

Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

22 wonderful people said...:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

So adorable! I love her hat!

Anonymous said...

Great shot! LIttle bundle of cuteness.


www.homeschoolblogger.com/diane

Jen @ One Moms World said...

OH look at that beautiful snow baby :) So cute!

KW said...

She's so cute!! My #9 is up. Happy WW!

http://katskrackerbox.wordpress.com/2007/12/19/wordless-wednesday-9-christmas-tree-at-work/

A Free Man said...

How fun! We're headed to the snowy side of the Atlantic in a few days - can't wait. Happy WW!

Oldqueen44 said...

Brrrrr... Loks like she is having a great time.

Maizie said...

Looks cold!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

OMG...she is so cute!! Looks like you guys got some good snow. We've only had about 2 inches so far...that's very disappointing to my boys.

RecycleCindy said...

What a cute picture for WW! Here is my Wordless Wednesday post
http://www.myrecycledbags.com/2007/12/19/ww-merry-christmas-everyone/

jennyr said...

i love that smile! my WW is at Hobbies and Such

~Amber~ said...

Deb, I would love to get together next week!!!! I have Maddy all week!!! My email addy is adw5979@gmail.com Let me know which day you want to get together!!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh deb.....what an adorable photo. :)

Momisodes said...

AWW! I love the snowflakes on her hat and face :) Too cute!

Stephanie said...

CUTE!

KC said...

oh what fun and so cute

Believer in Balance said...

Oh! I love the first snowfall! I didn't think to take a picture though. Rats!

Unknown said...

Wow that's a lot of snow! I love her hat!

Anonymous said...

Awww, she is a cutie!
I love the hat too.
We just don't get to rug up like that in Australia. Even in Winter.

Carrie said...

Check out that snow...awesome! We dream of snow days like that but are lucky to even have to get out the mittens for a couple weeks in January.

Cynthia said...

What a great picture...frame it!

Diana said...

How adorable! Great shot!

Wendy said...

Hee! I love her rosy cheeks!!