HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ready for some holiday cheer?

Photo Contest at writefromkaren.com

Here's my entry for the photo contest over at Write From Karen. There's still time to enter - you have until 4:00 pm Central time on December 14th! And don't forget to stop over by her site between 5:00 pm Central time on December 14th and 8:00 pm US Central time on December 17th to vote for your favorite.

Insert shameless begging for your votes here :)

We took this picture of Hannah while decorating the Christmas tree a few weeks ago. I don't know exactly why, but I just love it - it really captures her excitement, and the lone Little People toy teddy bear discarded on the floor under the tree makes me laugh.

Xmas2007-DecoratingTree_013

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

2 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful picture. I went to vote, but I guess I can't until Dec 14. Can you remind me?? :)
You have a lovely family.

Write From Karen said...

Hi Deb!

What a beautiful expression! You can SEE the wonder and excitement in her eyes. Truly, this is one of the best things about this time of year (well, other than the birth of our Lord, of course. *grin*)

Thanks so much for playing along. Voting has started so urge your readers to vote for you! Good luck and have fun!

Write From Karen
writefromkaren.com