HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Saturday, December 29, 2007

This is a test

This is only a test. Do not adjust your screen... LOL

I am just trying out this whole 'mobile' option to see if I can post
to my blog via e-mail from my cell phone.

So if you're reading this, then it worked. And if you're not reading
it then I'm talking (typing?) to myself... And I should mention that
this is the 2nd time I've typed this all out, so you know that this is
'Plan B' already.

So if a tree falls in the forest with nobody there to hear - or if a
blogger is writing with no idea if this will post... Oh never mind!

Time to see if this will actually work... :)

--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

7 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Yes it worked...by the way...what are you doing blogging at 1:30 in the morning? Shouldn't you be sleeping?
Hee Hee Hee.
Kristi

Karen said...

oh cool. i want to know how you did this!!

~Amber~ said...

YAY! Get to blogging then...I check it several times a day and am sad when you haven't posted!

Kerry said...

All systems a go! :)

Unknown said...

we all seeeeee you!!! :D

Momma Bean said...

Too cool! I need to learn how to do this before our road trip to Oklahoma in April! Can you post photos too??

we are reilly said...

WOW --You're really hi=tech -- even blogging from your phone! I've been lost without internet for so long, but trying to get back into the swing of things....