HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm an Editor's Pick!

The newest edition of the Mothers and Daughters Blog Carnival is up, over at Real Life, and I was surprised and honored to see that my post, "Here's a recipe for you", was chosen as the Editor's Pick!

If you get a chance, stop by and check out all of the other wonderful submissions as well - there are some great ones this week! Including a sad good-bye to baby curls, a fun story about sledding, and some advice about teenaged daughters and dating. As much as I hate to think about the dating issue yet to come, I know we'll have to face reality and make some choices about how to handle the issue well in advance, and there's some good advice in this post.

The Carnival is taking a break over the holidays, but start thinking about what you might want to submit when it starts back up again in January... Posts for the next edition are due on New Year's Eve. :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Barb said...

Congrats!!!

Mom Knows Everything said...

My daughter is almost 14 so we are already in the "boys" thing.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the post! thanks for including me and congrats on the editor's pick!