HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

4 Things Meme

I've been tagged by Christy to do this one - it looks like fun! :)

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier/Greeter/Service Desk at Target
2. Zoning Administrator for a local city
3. Computer instructor (part-time) for a local adult/community ed.
4. Administrative Assistant

Four places I lived:
1. Southfield, MI
2. Kalamazoo, MI
3. Bay City, MI
4. Midland, MI

Four movies I’ve watched over and over:
1. The Parent Trap (new version)
2. Fly Away Home
3.One Fine Day
4. Sleepless in Seattle

Four shows I watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. Heroes
3. American Idol
4. Criminal Minds

Four places I’ve been:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Ocean City, NJ
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Toronto, ONT

Four people who e-mail me regularly
1. Cheryl
2. Kristi
3. My sister-in-law, Terri
4. Karen

Four favorite things to eat:
1. Domino's pizza
2. Anything chocolate
3. Pot roast
4. Breadsticks and pizza sauce

Four places I’d rather be:
1. At Lake Michigan
2. Anywhere warm and sunny... :)
3. Home
4. Disney World

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. Spring!
2. Getting together with friends (all of them!)
3. Getting to know blogging friends better
4. Getting caught up on our bills

Four people to tag:
Kristi
Anna
Tammy
KC

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

5 wonderful people said...:

Kristi said...

I almost feel silly doing this tag because my answers are EXTREMELY similar but it looks like fun so I'll get to it tonight after the boys are in bed.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love doing memes! Thanks for the tag!

Karen said...

Christy tagged me for this one too. I had fun doing it b/c I've done it before and this time I came up with crazy (yet true) answers. ;)
You are a MI gal through and through, aren't you? Wow, and yet we get along! ;)

Christy said...

Thanks for playing! :)

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to spring too!

KC said...

Thanks for the tag... I'll have it up and ready to view on Monday. :)