HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, February 8, 2008

A quick tag

I was tagged for this a couple of times - by Jennifer and Anna. I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to doing it!

Start Copying Here*

I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)


It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:


- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!


The Strategist Notebook ~ Link Addiction ~ Ardour of the Heart ~ When Life Becomes a Book ~ The Malaysian Life ~ Yogatta.com ~ What goes under the sun ~ Roshidan’s Cyber Station ~ Sasha says ~ Arts of Physics ~ And the legend lives ~ My View, My Life ~ A Simple Life ~ Juliana RW ~ Mom Knows Everything ~ Beth & Cory's Mom ~ A Mind Forever Voyaging~ enjoying the ride ~ Jennifer's thoughts ~ Mom of 3  Girls ~ Amanda ~ Don't Make Me Get The Flying Monkeys ~ ExPat Mom ~ Just Jessie ~ Wilson Six

*Stop Copying*

The last 5 on the list are the ones that I'm tagging - have fun! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Kristi said...

Deb, when you set my blog up, you also set up technorati and I really don't know what to do with it. HELP!!

Amanda said...

thanks for the tag! I'll do it now

Mom Knows Everything said...

Hope you have a great weekend!