HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

While Mommy's been sick...

What have the girls been up to?

Well, let's see. Dominos are fun to play with (and don't mind the hair that doesn't get brushed, much less done, when I'm out of commission)...AbbyPlayingDominos

HannahPlayingDominos

And they helped out by 'cleaning' the house.

HannahVacuuming_002

Daddy read lots of books. Or rather, Daddy read the same book lots of times.  :)

BeccaSittingWithDaddy_001BeccaSittingWithDaddy_002

And oh yes. There's always the television...

BeccaWatchingTV

Hmm, I think it's a good thing that I'm starting to feel better!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

6 wonderful people said...:

Corey~living and loving said...

i AM SOOOOOOOOOOO sorry to hear that you have been so sick. that is not good at all.

take good care of you.
hugs!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Hey! We have the same vacuum cleaner! :)
I also hope you are feeling better very soon.

Jean said...

Nothing like a mug of milk and your best cartoon buddies to watch the T.V. with.

Karen said...

How cute that they helped out with housework! :)

Wendy said...

They know how to keep themselves busy huh? TV certainly was my best friend when I was sick:)Such a good babysitter!!

we are reilly said...

Yes -- the SAME book over and over -- gotta love that, huh? It's one of the worst things about parenting -- at least in my opinion! :)