HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #30 - Hard at work

Hannah&BeccaPlayingInSnow_003

Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!



Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

24 wonderful people said...:

Deb said...

If only I could get them to do this when the driveway actually needed it... One of our wonderful neighbors had anonymously cleared our driveway for us when we got home that day - and I think that the girls actually dumped more snow back onto it than they cleared off... :)

Anonymous said...

Mine are still in training. They've reached the "get Daddy a beer" and "get Mama's shoes" phase.

Congrats on the new domain!

Unknown said...

How nice of the neighbors!! The girls look so cute. Tell them to send some of that snow over here. :)

Mamarazzi said...

hard at work indeed!!

Barb said...

I was going to say something about how they could come shovel my snow, but we don't really get that much over here and I live in an apt.

Love the hat! :)

HartofDixie said...

You have cute little helpers there. How wonderful to look at!
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. They probably thought they were being a big help!

Jodi said...

Enjoy it while it lasts, the older they get they won't want to "help". Have a great Wednesday Deb!

Anonymous said...

So true... they never do what we need when we need it!!

Shana said...

How nice that someone did this for you. Nice to know there are still thoughtful people in this world. :o) And cute picture of the the girls. You found and captured a fun angle. Happy WW!

[And sorry for my lack of commenting lately. I have popped in from time to time, I have just been SO busy.]

bcmomtoo said...

Yep, train them now while they are young. Before you know it they will be big enough to help for real, and all they'll do is complain about it!

KC said...

LOL it's the thought that counts right.
They look so cute moving the snow back into your drive way.

Anonymous said...

That is cute even if they are making a mess of the cleared driveway!

Our Happy Happenings

Livin' With Me

Anonymous said...

I wish the snow would go away! Kids definitely put more snow back than they take out.

Michelle said...

they'd be very helpful over here!!!what great neighbours!!happy ww.

Believer in Balance said...

So cute! My girls love shoveling too, well at least the first few minutes of it. It's important we raise strong and independent women!

Corey~living and loving said...

cuteness......love little helpers...even if the help...isn't so helpful. LOL

great photo.
happy WW!

Catherine said...

so fun! My pic is of snow too...but I have no idea why my mr. linky name says what it does! I didn't type that so...sorry! (should just be the name of my blog, everyday life as lyric poetry). :)

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when they "help"???

Tonya said...

My kids only help if they think they are having fun!

mommyof7 (2inheaven) said...

I missed the part about leaving a comment after you signed up. So I am leaving my comment now. Hi. Hope you feel better soon. I am finally getting over my lovely head cold. It had me down for a few days.

VDog said...

What a cute pink hat!

Love that you've put them to work! Great job!

I've got a vintage shot of my Little Man eating his first solids!

Happy WW!

Diana said...

Great picture...and great exercise!

Wendy said...

Great helpers:)