HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, October 22, 2007

190

That's the number of items sitting in my feed reader right now, mocking me.

Apparently that's what I get for going away for the weekend - you all decide to be more prolific than on any other weekend I can remember.

So it's your fault if I haven't gotten over to read your site yet then - I hardly know where to start. LOL

See, and just since I've been writing this it's now up to 194...

Stop it already!! Let a person catch up, ok? :)

Well it's 4:30pm and we're down to 56 and that probably includes some local news items. Not too bad considering I'm (ahem) at work and actually had a fairly busy day here. And instead of spending my lunch hour on blog re-entry, I was invited to have lunch with my hubby. Sorry blogging friends, that one was quite an easy decision! Maybe by later tonight I'll actually have some time to write - you all did miss me, right? :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

7 wonderful people said...:

Karen said...

Start at Pediascribe. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I know how that goes! It seems all my fave blogs update when i'm too busy to read them!

You have a tag on my blog! :o)

Wendy said...

Mine's down to 115. I'm winning, I'm winning! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Hubbies always come first : ) And of COURSE we missed you! (Silly girl) Hope you had a great time at your weekend away and that everyone is feeling better!

Unknown said...

I know how that is. With three kids (two under three) it's hard to get time to read anything!

Anonymous said...

I was gone for 3 days...mine was in the four hundreds. I'm winding down. I'm trying to comment at least once to everyone.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! I've been trying to catch up all day and I still have 163 left! Well, now it's 162. hee hee