HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, October 19, 2007

Aloha Friday #4


It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. :)

Here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday:

What is your weather like today?

Here, it's cool (supposed to get to 64 degrees but I doubt it will), gray and rainy. Just a normal Michigan fall day...

Head on over to Kailani's to join in on the Aloha Friday fun!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

12 wonderful people said...:

Momma Bean said...

Yup, it's cooling down over in my part of Michigan too. But since it's been unseasonably warm, I'm liking it. I just hope we don't miss out on a good Fall and have Winter come too early! Brrr!

Anonymous said...

It is cloudy and threatening to rain over here.

KC said...

Here it is 66 breezy and sunny.

Jen said...

It's gorgeous in my part of MI. It's sunny, breezy, and in the 60's! Happy Friday!

Jessie said...

I haven't watched the weather channel today, but it's looking sunny out. No doubt we'll hit 80 degrees yet again, and high humidity, too. It gets a little redundant here in Alabama, though. You can pretty much bet on hot and humid all year long!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous here. Sunny and 60. We had a pretty nasty storm (complete with tornado touch downs!) a few nights ago, which brought in a cool front and the weather has just been perfect since then. (I think Mother Nature is making it up to us. lol)

Memarie Lane said...

I'm in New Mexico. It's a beautiful cloudless day, about 70 degrees, just a slight breeze.

Anonymous said...

It's still early here but the highs should be in the mid 80s. No trade winds today so it should be pretty humid! Yuck!

Mary said...

It's chilly and windy, but I don't mind because I LOVE fall! Happy AF!

Cathi said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I too love hugs and kisses from the little ones. Hey, I was born in Muskegon and I visited Michigan last March for the first time since I was 3 years old. The weather today in “Sunny" Southern California is clear & cloudless in the lower 90's. It has cooled a bit with October however today is not an autumn day.

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely gorgeous. In the high 80's low 90's and SUNNY!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Heart of Rachel said...

I woke up to a beautiful sunny day. I like the slight cool breeze in the air.