HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, October 12, 2007

Aloha Friday #3

It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. :) And this has been a long week too, so I'm especially glad that's almost over.

Here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday - something lighthearted:

What is your favorite vacation spot and how long has it been since you vacationed there?


Head on over to Kailani's to join in on the Aloha Friday fun!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

10 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

I love this question! My favorite vacation spot is Hawaii!! (Thus the theme of my blog.) It's been a month since I've been there.

Heart of Rachel said...

I love Boracay, a beach here in the Philippines, popular for its white sandy beaches and crystal waters. I was there last year for several days. I spent Valentine's day there too.

Wendy said...

My favorite vacation spot is the beach here in SC, which I just posted pictures of earlier this week. It's where my husband proposed and where we spent our honeymoon. We always have a great time there, whether it's just the two of us or with the kids. Someday, we hope to have our own little place there and go anytime we want.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Well, I would have said the beach until this past year. We went camping in the Rocky Mountains and OMG. We have a new favorite place. We went at the end of July - the hottest part of the summer, right? Not in the mountains. It was a consistent 70 degrees the entire time we were there and the best part? NO INSECTS!! We love it there and will most definitely go back soon.

As always, thanks for visiting Deb. Have an excellent weekend!

Nora said...

I love the British Isles, believe it or not. Cups of tea and walks in the country. Visits to the pub at night. I went while pregnant, but not for vacation. Hopefully will go again sometime soon....

Anonymous said...

I'm a total Disney fan so of course our favorite vacation spot would have to be Disneyland. We go there every year!

Anonymous said...

My favorite vacation spot is the Mexican Riveria. I've been to Acapulco twice and I love the tropical weather, the sun and the beaches.

Anonymous said...

I loved being in Southern Germany. I was there almost 12 years ago on an exchange and really hope to go back someday.

Memarie Lane said...

The Oregon coast!

Jennifer said...

I have two favorite vacation spots - Charleston, SC and Flat Rock/Hendersonville, NC. Both are very closeby & I love visiting each equally for different reasons. Charleston is just a beautiful city, steeped in history & is at the coast, but not commercialized like the beach. Flat Rock/Hendersonville is in the mountains & both are just quaint little towns. There's a lot of neat little stores to visit OR just sitting on the porch of the rental with a book all day works for me. It's been about a year and half since I visited either place. I need a TRIP . . . and SOON!

Happy Weekend!

Jennifer :-)