HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just what you wanted right? More park pictures! LOL

We had such a fun time at the park the other day! I took way too many photos as usual, but thought I would share some of the best ones. I love that the weather is cool enough to be able to spend a lot of time outside finally - I felt like we were holed up in the a/c all summer long...

We were there with my friend Kristi's husband Steve and his sons Noah and Aaron - they're the cute little blond ones you'll see in the photos. :)


(Hey, how come you're pushing him on the swing and not me!)


(Ok, now we both need a push - put that camera down and come over here...)

The kids spent a lot of time in the sandbox...


Mostly trying to make Becca laugh!



Hannah throws (and catches!) a pretty mean frisbee...





Becca wants to also... :)


Becca gave up on the frisbee playing and decided that they needed some cheering on instead. Although I'm not sure if she was cheering on the frisbee game or Aaron climbing on the bleachers, LOL.


Steve decided to see if he could help Becca master the frisbee.


Hannah loves playing frisbee!


Noah loves playing with the frisbee... :)



Who could possibly resist that face! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

5 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Precious park photos! Keep them coming!

Corey~living and loving said...

MOre fun in your life.
I love how active your family is! :) Totally cool!

Anonymous said...

What cute little guys!

Anonymous said...

How Fun! My girls love the park as well. Its to where they can run and get out a lot of energy hehe.

Your girls are adorable.

Wendy said...

My kids never get to spend enough time at the park. They'd go in the rain if I'd let them! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)