HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, October 8, 2007

Carnival of Family Life - People's Choice Edition

Just wanted to let you all know that this week's Carnival of Family Life is up, over at My Wealth Builder! And it's the People's Choice Edition, so you get to vote for your favorite post in one of several categories. Just a hint (or a beg, plead, whatever, LOL) that you may want to consider voting for the last post in the 'Celebrations' category... :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Voted! I think yours was the best! Hope you win, it looks like you were so far ahead. Good luck.
Hope your week is off to a great start!

Corey~living and loving said...

of course you have my vote! Do I have yours?? I am the first on the second group about activities....I think. LOL
it is exciting. Maybe people will actually read the carnival this time. LOL

Deb said...

Corey,
Yup - already voted for you! :)