HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Throwback Thursday #12 - Three friends


I spent a good part of the evening last night thinking about two of my closest friends while I was writing my Thursday Thirteen post. So, I thought I would share some past photos of the 3 of us together - just keep in mind that these were all scanned a while ago back before the days of digital cameras or high resolution scanners...

Here are me, Kristi and Mary in the cab of a U-Haul truck while moving my and Kristi's stuff into the second apartment that we shared together, back in 1995:

And the three of us together, taken around the same time, I think (Mary, me, Kristi):

Here we are (me, Kristi, Mary) at Kristi's wedding shower in 1996 - Mary was 7 or 8 months pregnant with her first baby at the time:

And the three of us together with spouses (theirs) and Mary's son, in 1998 (I'm in the top left corner). Can you believe that the little boy shown here will turn 11 years old in December?! Wow...

If we took a similar photo today with our three families, it would include the 3 of us, our 3 husbands, and 7 kids (soon to be 8 since Mary's pregnant right now)! Maybe someday we'll be able to get all of us together for an updated picture.

Check out more Throwback Thursday over at Pinks and Blues Girls!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

9 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've had fun with your family over the years!! Awesome photos.

Shana said...

I love seeing pictures of good friends together. And I loved reading your Thursday 13 too. :o)

Wendy said...

How cool that you've managed to stay good friends over the years. Great photos. :)

Courtney said...

Great photos, I love the pics with me and my old friends even if we haven't stayed in touch. It's great. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that your friendship has lasted all these years! Great photos!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I need to be more brave about posting my photos of me and my friends and our "trendy" hair at the time! These are great!

Steph

bcmomtoo said...

I love looking at your old pictures and sharing your memories. I ought to scan some of my old pictures.

I tagged you for something on my blog.

Trish K said...

That makes me want to dig out my old pictures!! Great Blog!!

KC said...

Good Friends are the best.
I really do hope you can go to see Mary tomorrow. Great Throwback.. I tied my throwback in with my T13 today also