HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, October 26, 2007

Aloha Friday #5

It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. :)

Here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday:

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? If so, have you finished it?

Haven't really started here - I do the bulk of mine on Black Friday. Yes, I'm one of the crazy people out at 4am standing in line... But the deals on toys and electronics are just too good to pass up and when you go with a good friend, it becomes an adventure!

Head on over to Kailani's to join in on the Aloha Friday fun!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

9 wonderful people said...:

twinmommy said...

I'm just crazy enough to think that I'm going to achieve the goal of making my Christmas presents this year. I've been working on it since about June...

eastcoastlife said...

Christmas shopping - now? It's too early! I would shop for Xmas presents probably the first week of December.

Anonymous said...

I've started LOOKING, but I haven't actually bought anything. Just call me traditional, I wait until the day after Thanksgiving to hit the sales, and go from there.

Memarie Lane said...

Yes, I've started! I sell Avon, so everyone's getting Avon stuff. Mwahaha!

Anonymous said...

Finished? Is there anyone out there already finished? I haven't even started, however, I do work better under pressure!

Donetta said...

I have a lot of sewing (jammies and clothing, pillows and lap quilts) and beading and baking to accomplish. Home made stuffed toys and such. I have hit a few clearance racks and have several small things covered. I think we will do bicycles this year so I am waiting for them to sell out the last years models. I want to do much less this year and really respect the budget.

Mary said...

I have started shopping but because the stores I usually shop don't seem to have clearance items like the have in the past, my stock is kind of low. i like to pick up sale items all year round.I'm not even close to being done yet!

Anonymous said...

I've made a small beginning to the Christmas gift preparations. :) I bought scrapbooking calendars and took pictures. Now to put them together and I'll have three gifts done. :)
Plus, the photos will also be printed out for family portraits to give to family. :)

Anonymous said...

i always have a hard time with christmas shoppings! haven't started yet!

thanks for dropping by my blog!