HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, October 29, 2007

Heads or Tails #11 - Spooky, Scary, Halloween-ish


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays - of course, since it involves chocolate and fun decorations! And dressing up - although I prefer to dress the kids up nowadays instead of myself. :) I'm not as fond of the spooky, scary parts of it though - haunted houses and scary costumes are not my thing. But in honor of the theme for this week, here's a little something for you...




It's scary how cute they are, isn't it...

Gotcha! :)


Check out other Heads or Tails posts at Skittles' Place.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

14 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

you are so blessed with a beautiful family! Enjoy your Halloween.

Bloggers said...

What great photos!!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwww, cute, CUTE KIDS!!!!

I'm doing the Heads or Tails for the first time ever. Come over and join me in my Halloween tail if you have some time.

bcmomtoo said...

They are adorable!

Siani said...

Great pics - they look like very happy kids. Have a great week!

The Edwards said...

great pics...

Anonymous said...

Great photos! It's scary how cute I think they are too! Have a Happy Halloween!

Misty DawnS said...

Oh my gosh I can't get over how adorable and beautiful they are! Fabulous photos!

eastcoastlife said...

awwww.... they are so cute!

Rambler said...

Please wish all the three of them happy Halloween from all of us here at heads or Tails.

KC said...

Your girls are so cute. They look adorable with there pumpkins.

jenn said...

Super cute!
Happy Halloween!

Momma Bean said...

Aw, they did a great job with the pumpkins!

Heart of Rachel said...

Such lovely children. Great work on the Jack O' Lanterns.