HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Throwback Thursday #11 - A bit of the miscellaneous



Here's just a few miscellaneous photos I came across while looking for possibilities for this week's post.

Remember my 70's style play kitchen set from last week's photo? This is from when it was new...


Here's a picture of me with one of my first baby dolls, and my doll cradle. I remember being disappointed that it swung instead of rocked. Silly, huh!



And lastly, a photo of me with my paternal grandparents. I don't remember them very well since my grandmother died when I was in kindergarten and my grandfather died just about a year later.


Check out more Throwback Thursday over at Pinks and Blues Girls!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

10 wonderful people said...:

Lorelei said...

I absolutely love old photos. How sweet!

Anonymous said...

A lot of these pictures look familiar -- we had the same furntiure, the same hairstyles -- I love this.

Anonymous said...

Great photos, as always, Deb! You can really tell you had a fun childhood with lots of love around you.

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

Great throwbacks! A friend of mine had that same cradle. When her kids came along she painted it white and used it for each kid.

Kell Rees said...

Great pictures! I love looking at childhood pictures. I wish my parents had taken more pictures of us when we were young.

Queen of Arbitrary Randomness said...

Wouldn't love to go back and just be a kid again!

But, hey I guess that's what we have kids for, huh!

Corey~living and loving said...

those are so fun. what a treat to see them. Thank you!

Andrea said...

How cute you are with that doll and the doll cradle. :) It looks kinda like the cradle we used for our son when he was born! :) Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Fun photos!! That old kitchen set looks so 1970's!!! I love you with the cradle and baby doll, such a little girl. The one with you and your grandparents is so sweet, your grandmother looks so happy to have a granddaughter. In that picture, you look so much like your girls. Beautiful pictures, what great memories!
XOXOX

KC said...

Those are the best.
I'm killing myself over here LOL so hard about your 70 style play stove..
A few months ago my over door broke and insteed of going out and spending the money I didn't have at the time.. my mom and dad(who had been looking at new oven for a while) bought a new one and gave me there old one.. and I kid you not it almost looks just like your play stove. I know I know go buy a new one right LOL... but It works and I keep spending the money on other things Plus isn't the 70's back in style SNORT!!!!!!!
Great throwback.