HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, December 21, 2007

Aloha Friday #13

alohafriday5 It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. Especially today since I have the day off and am happily spending it home with my kids. So while I have a quick moment during nap/quiet time, here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday.

Do you have all of your shopping done? If not, are you going to brave the stores looking for great deals this weekend?

I think I have everything done. I might go out over the weekend if I see any awesome, too good to pass up, 'worth dealing with crowds and finding a parking space' kind of deals though! :)

Be sure to check out An Island Life for other fun Aloha Friday questions and to play along!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

9 wonderful people said...:

Jennifer said...

I HATE HATE HATE to admit that no we're not done. For the past few weeks I've been saying we are and now we're NOT!!! GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR!

I had his Sister's gift in my hand twice last weekend when we were at the mall braving the crowd, he wasn't ready to get it. And then two days ago he asks what I think of getting his Dad a digital photo frame and putting pictures of the kids in it. WHAT?

So, needless to say when the kids are enjoying a sleepover with Grandma & Grandpa tonight, we'll be out shopping for those two things. I imagine we'll be sitting in traffic more then shopping.

If I don't make it back online to post I hope you and your family have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Melanie said...

I'm done with buying presents. I do have to get groceries though- should be interesting!

Cathi said...

I am done! I do my shopping online and I'm just waiting for the last few pressies to arrive so I can wrap them.

Michelle Olsen Sasak said...

I'm done with gifts. I'm not sure even super-amazing sales prices could get me in a store this week. I avoid stores the week leading up to Christmas so much that last Sunday, I did 3 weeks worth of grocery shopping so I wouldn't have to go to a store until after New Year's.

Unknown said...

I'm done! I'm done! I'm done! Even with groceries. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am. :D But that doesn´t mean I´m ready for Christmas, since I´m trying to make gifts for the boys this year. They each get a big bought toy and one homemade . . . well, that´s the plan. I haven´t yet started on Dorian´s cloth activity book, so we´ll see what happens! I´m thinking very late nights over the weekend!

Heart of Rachel said...

I have a few more I need to buy so I guess I have no choice but to go to the mall this weekend. Wish me luck. :)

Happy Holidays!

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

sadly ... not yet!

Dee said...

today is Sunday, and I was out and about looking for gifts today, so the answer to your questioin is yes!
Working full time on swing shift there is just no time to accomplish all a Mom must.