HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December Write-Away Contest winner!

Thank you so much to Michelle and to this month's guest judge, Kailani - my submission for the December Write Away Contest at Scribbit was judged as the winner!

This was such a wonderful surprise to find in my stocking (aka e-mail) over Christmas - I am absolutely thrilled, honored and blessed, especially since there were so many great submissions this month (as usual). If you get a spare moment, you really should check some of them out.

Thank you, and I will proudly display the badge on my sidebar! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

6 wonderful people said...:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I loved your story. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Not Just another Friday was excellent!!! You deserved to win. So happy for you.
XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Wow - congratulations Deb! : )

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I had no idea it was you when I was reading it but I'm so glad it was! I think what I liked best about your story was the thought-provoking way you wrote it. Great job!

bcmomtoo said...

Congrats, Deb! That's great!

Karen said...

Congrats!!! It was a great post!