HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fun with Google image search

Jean at Working Momma 247 tagged me for this fun meme:

Type the answer to each question in a Google image search and post the first picture that come up.

Age At Next Birthday:





At least I have almost a year until my next birthday... :)






Place I'd like to travel:




Ireland - isn't it pretty!





Favorite Place:
There's no place like home...

Favorite Object:




It was hard to decide for this one, but I just had to go with my digital camera!




Favorite Food:



Oh, I'm getting really hungry now!





Favorite Color:




Actually, I really like the dress too...






Nick Name:




I don't really have a nickname, but my dad used to call me this when I was a kid sometimes - "Little" because I'm short and "Debbie", well that's probably self-explanatory... :)





Place You Were Born:




"Somewhere" in Michigan... :)





Let's see, I think I'll tag Megan at SortaCrunchy, Jennifer from A "Sample" of Jennifer's Thoughts, and Sher from Everything Moms. And anyone else who wants to play along!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

4 wonderful people said...:

KC said...

That was fun.. I played this one yesterday over at my blog.

~Amber~ said...

Green is my fav color, my digital camera is my fav possession, I would rather be at home than anywhere else. We have alot in common! I LOVE that dress too. I have been to Ireland, its BEAUTIFUL!

The Edwards said...

THAT was fun, I also did this one!

Anonymous said...

Hi and thanks for the tag. I had a blast.
Here it is.....
http://www.justsher.com/2007/12/04/ive-been-tagged-watch-out-you-may-be-next/