HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Uh-oh, someone's in trouble!

The other night, we walked into the kitchen to find this:

2107057589_7267f277bd

Can you guess who the culprit was?  I'll give you a hint...

BeccasFloorArtwork_003

Becca wasn't the one in trouble though. Nope, that was big sister, Abby, who had left her markers sitting out on the table - which was just way too tempting for a little budding artist.

Who did help clean up her handiwork though.

BeccasFloorArtwork_005

At least, until she got distracted.

BeccasFloorArtwork_006

Hey, where did this book come from? Maybe it needs to get cleaned off too...

BeccasFloorArtwork_007

Wow, where did the pretty drawing on the floor go? And why is the paper towel all brown now? Must inspect closely to try to determine exactly what has occurred here...

BeccasFloorArtwork_004

Abby got a very strong reminder to "please don't forget to clean up your coloring stuff!" and we'll see how that goes since remembering to put things away isn't always one of her strong points. Seeing Becca's handiwork hopefully got her to understand why it's so important though.

All I can say is thank goodness for washable markers!  :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

7 wonderful people said...:

Tery said...

Cute, blot....I,too have three daughters all grown now.

Love the read - I will be back :)

Scribbit said...

Oh and artist! At least in the Jackson Pollock sense of the word :)

Anonymous said...

I too love the read. I always do! What a good little helper. :)

Cynthia said...

I had a little present in crayon on the wall for me...I couldn't get Miss Peach to clean it up, good for you Mom!

Anonymous said...

You can't hold a good artist down!!! Let's hope she is not giving her sisters any of her "good ideas." So glad you caugh this on camera, so sweet.
XOXO

Corey~living and loving said...

I don't know exactly why Deb, but this post just made me want to sqeeze your little honey girl. love the hint you gave. That footed jammy just made me smile.
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh my. My kids have done the crayons on the wall thing. ERGGG! They are all budding artists - I think I'll rent them a studio DOWN THE ROAD. My poor walls...