HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Photo Assignment - Favorite Ornament

Ok, well so I already posted my 13 favorite ornaments last week. But I just had to participate in Kailani's photo assignment, so I thought I'd repost a link to my list and also take this opportunity to show you 3 wonderful new ornaments that I added to our tree the other day.

ornamentexchange250

I was paired up with Jennifer for Kailani's ornament exchange and on Saturday I received a box in the mail. Inside the box were not one, not two, but three new ornaments! And a couple of other goodies as well - thank you so much, Jennifer!

Here's what she sent:

Picture 085

I love snowmen, so the two she sent are welcome additions to our tree. And I love how she sent the peppermint candy which matches the glass snowman ornament - you can't see it too well in the photo, but it's really cute. And the snowflake picks up the tree lights wonderfully - I love all 3 of these and they certainly are now some of my favorites!

And my dry, chapped hands are very thankful for the lotion as well - I love Bath and Body Works...   :)

And in case you missed my 'favorite ornaments' post last week, here's a link to it as well!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

4 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- you are lucky. I love those snowmen.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love the ornaments, especially the snowman one!

Anonymous said...

I love that frosted candy one! It would be perfect on my tree! hee hee

Kailani
An Island Life

Jennifer said...

So glad that your package arrived & that you like the ornaments. I'm really behind on my blogging, so I haven't posted pics of your package. I love the ornaments - snowmen are my FAVORITE! I hope that you have a very merry Christmas!

Jennifer :-)