HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Throwback Thursday #19 - Holidays

I thought I would share a few photos from the holidays while I was growing up.

Here is one of my brother and I with Santa - this is one of my all-time favorite pictures of us:

Me in front of our tree, holding one of my dolls:

One of the annual photos that my mom would take of each of us with all of our opened gifts, in front of the tree on Christmas Day.

I don't know what my parents were thinking with the drum set!

Check out more Throwback Thursday over at Pinks and Blues Girls!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Shana said...

What great pictures. I see the Pot Holder Kit in the one pic. I loved making Pot Holders. I wonder if they still have those? Hmmm...

KC said...

What great pics. I love the tradition stand in front of the tree with gift pictures.. what a fun idea.
Great Throwback

PinksandBluesGirls said...

You always have such fabulous pictures to share, Deb! I loved checking out the presents under your tree! :) Happy TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues