HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Heads or Tails #16 - Three

Ok, now this one is really a no-brainer for me - after all, I am the mom of three kids! :) Well, they do say that good things come in threes, right? I would definitely say that I have to agree. Here are some pictures of my journey since becoming a mom of three.










3GirlsInLivingRoomWithBlocks_001

Check out other Heads or Tails posts at Skittles' Place.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

15 wonderful people said...:

Andree said...

Two girls were quite enough for me, thank you! It was a very nice break to have the third a boy. It still is! LOL

withthanksgiving said...

That is sooo cute. Nice take on the three. They are adorable.

maggie at http:\\maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com

Dallas Meow said...

beyond adorable - perfectly adorable.

~Amber~ said...

Those are the most adorable pics ever! I LOVE the one of the 3 of them in matching pj's and the one where Abby is looking at Becca and Becca has her hand on Hannah's lap. PRICELESS PICS!

Anonymous said...

you are so blessed!! I love all of those pictures--especially of the one of them laying down and laughing!! Beautiful girls!

Rambler said...

Nice to see girls smiling as always :)

MomOf4 said...

These are beautiful pictures of your girls! :)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the pic with all of them in pink. :-)

Mine's up!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!! I love the pink PJ's and I am shocked that Becca didn't try to sneak on a pair of roller skates too!!
Wonderful, what a great way to start my morning. Such a beautiful family. You are sure blessed.

Barb said...

LOL.. This was a no-brainer for you, was it? I love the pictures and the age progression. What a lucky lady you are. :)

Misty DawnS said...

What an absolutely fabulous post! The photos are awesome and your children are gorgeous!

Natalie said...

How cute! I have 2 daughters so I'm biased...I think daughters are the best! :) You're so blessed to have 3!

Rebecca said...

Those are great pictures, the 2nd one is my favorite of the 3 though! What cuties!!! Happy H/T :P

Vixen of Vixensden.com said...

Those are all great pictures, but #2 and #4 are my favs!

Happy Tuesday, you lucky mom!

bcmomtoo said...

I think Barb came up with this theme just for you! I loved the pictures.

Those tongues! and all three in pink! OH, they're all adorable.