HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, October 5, 2007

Aloha Friday #2

It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. :)

Here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday:

How old were you when you went to your first sleepover (at someone's house who wasn't family)?

I think I was probably about 8 or 9 when I first slept over at my best friend's house.


Head on over to Kailani's to join in on the Aloha Friday fun!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

12 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I went on a sleep over until I was in middle school, maybe 13 or 14? I was a really shy kid.

Thank you for playing along!

Heart of Rachel said...

I was already in high school, I was probably 16.

Melli said...

Oh wow! We didn't start as young as kids do today - that's for sure! I think I was probably 9 or 10. Man! My kids started at 2 or 3!!!

Cathi said...

I was probably 4 years old when I had a sleepover at my girlfriend Diane's house which was across the street. That was 48 years ago and Diane and I are still the best of friend's.

Anonymous said...

Hhmm ..... it seems like I was in grade school, but I can't swear to that. Fifth grade maybe? I was one of those people who had a lot of school friends but didn't hang out with them much AFTER school. *smile*

Have a great weekend, Deb!

Jennifer said...

I was young, I'm thinking 1st grade so 6-7. I was always at one of three places. Two best friends or my Grandma's just about every Friday night.

Shana said...

I was in the 6th grade, I stayed at my friend Rochelle's house. I still remember quite a bit about that night. Fun times!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I was 11 It was a slumber party.

Momma Bean said...

Oh gosh, I don't think I went to a sleepover until I was 9 or 10. I can't even remember!

Memarie Lane said...

My first proper sleepover was when I was 12. I had just met my friend Minda, and her mom drove her to my house to pick me up to spend the night. I waited in the car while our mothers spoke. My mom forbade me to spend time with Minda fter that because her mother was "living in sin." They got married a year later so it was okay then, Minda and I have been friends nearly 20 years now.

Anonymous said...

I was 8 or 9. It was at a family friends' house a couple blocks up the street from our house.

Anonymous said...

Whoa...I'm having to dig deep into the memory bank for this one....probably in 5th grade, so around 10 or 11.