HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well we have a sick Little Mermaid who's missing her school party today and is a question mark for trick-or-treating tonight... Thankfully her daddy ended up with the day off so he is home with her and will be around to help tonight as well. I'll be out at Abby's school party this afternoon for a while too.

I feel awful for Hannah - what a bad time to be sick! She threw up once last night and had a bout of 'other' stomach issues and has been running a fever since - she didn't even ask to go to school today so we knew she definitely wasn't feeling up to par.

I hope everyone has a great, fun and safe Halloween tonight! :)


Powered by ScribeFire.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

11 wonderful people said...:

Momma Bean said...

Oh, that poor thing! What timing! I hope she gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Poor Hannah! It's so terrible to be sick on any of these fall/winter holidays.

Wendy said...

oh no! What a terrible time to get sick:( Hope she is feeling better soon!!

Corey~living and loving said...

why does stuff like this always happen? sigh.....so sad. My friend's child is sick also. :(
I hope no one else gets it.

Carrie said...

Aw man, that stinks!

Karen said...

Poor thing. If she can't go, I hope Abby will be able to snag some goodies for her.

Anonymous said...

Aww shucks. Poor little mermaid.

Katja said...

Oh no, hopefully she got to do some trick or treating!

Anonymous said...

awww it has to suck missing out on Halloween!

Hope she is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Hope she got to feeling better! That is a bummer. I like the pictures... they were all cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with them.