Friday, October 19, 2007

So to go or not to go...

It's come down to where I need to decide if I'm actually making the trek down to Mary's this weekend... After keeping Abby home from school yesterday, she was fine the whole day and hasn't run a fever since. But - both Ron and I started feeling rotten during the afternoon and we both were running fevers last night. And Becca woke up with a slight one this morning so is home from daycare today with Ron.

Ugh - decisions, decisions... I'm taking the afternoon off from work so am headed home in just a few minutes. I guess I'll see how Becca's doing and go from there. I feel fine today although I took pain killers for my headache this morning so it's hard to say if I'm over this yet or not.

My friend Kristi called me this morning and she thinks I should go. I'm leaning that way right now, so will probably be busy packing and loading the van until it's time to go get the girls and head out. I may not get a chance to post this weekend, but I'll try to get the contest round-up done this afternoon before we leave.

Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Cecily R said...

Pack pain killers and go. Have fun. You deserve to go!

Jean said...

Hope you have a good trip and get well like right now!

childlife said...

Bummer! Hope you're all feeling better before your long drive...