HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #14 - Good to the last drop







Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

57 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish mine did THAT! Cute shots!

SusieJ said...

I washable tablecloth comes in very handy. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Fun times...

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little girl - and what great, great shots!! Beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

aww, I guess that meal was really good! Looks delicious! Cute.

Anonymous said...

LOL... totally adorable. Yummy good!

Country Dawn said...

Adorable!!

Suprina said...

Oh My Gosh, I love the last one! PRICELESS!
Great Shots!
Happy WW!

jams o donnell said...

What sweet photos. Great shots. Happy WW

SandyCarlson said...

That's a good, direct way to get the job done! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

She just steals your heart!!! So sweet.

Corey~living and loving said...

I.LOVE.IT.SO.MUCH!

impwork said...

Very cute :-)

Anonymous said...

I love to see children doing that. Would like to do myself sometimes!

Sandee said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Now that is downright cute as heck. Have a great WW. :)

Stacie said...

We have JUST started using spoons so this looks like wonderful heaven to me!

Lori said...

Down to the last drop!!! cute pics:) Happy WW.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Really, is there any other way to eat a bowl of cereal??

Cerulean Bill said...

I'd not seen your blog before. My goodness, those are cute kids in your masthead photo ... and the then/now imagery is pretty creative.

Jeff Keith said...

What a wonderful shot! She is beautiful! Happy WW!

KC said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute.
Happy WW

ABW said...

So precious!! My son would be wearing it on his head!

Anonymous said...

wow, go to town baby!

eastcoastlife said...

She must be ravenous! How many days haven't you fed her? lol.... That must be a delicious meal!

Tanya said...

how sweet! our son eats the same way :)

Natalie said...

That's great!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

what a priceless picture and very cute to have for the 21st Birthday !

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

what a cute set of shots. :) mmm, tasty.

amy
Crunchy Domestic Goddess

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. They remind me of a number of years ago and my child doing that very thing...in her case, painting her face with her meal. LOL!!

Serina Hope said...

Now that is what I call enjoying your food. Great WW!

Joyful Days said...

My boys still do that!!

A Free Man said...

That's a hungry girl! Happy WW!

la bellina mammina said...

YUM! :-)

Jessie said...

If she pulled that trick off without wearing the contents of the bowl, I am so impressed! She's absolutely adorable!

The Edwards said...

VERY cute, love it...I have just added you blog to my friends list...thanks for all your hard work and I really enjoy your blog

Momma Bean said...

What was she eating?!?! It must have been wonderful! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Determined and so cute!! :)

Blended in Texas said...

She looks like she is really concentrating...so cute!

Beckaboo said...

Mmmmm.....

Head Gaggler said...

Yum yum. My kids don't eat that well either.

Shana said...

These are some great shots. So cute, what a great eater! Happy WW!!!

Making A Modern Family said...

I'm impressed! My 27-month-old still thinks it's funny to dump the whole bowl in his lap.

Here from 5MFM :)

Believer in Balance said...

Great photo essay! Good to the last drop!

Siani said...

Those pics are just too cute. Happy WW!

Rambler said...

Now that must be one tasty dish

Aldon Hynes said...

What a wonderful shot. Was the cat disappointed not to get the leftovers?

Courtney said...

How cute is that...

Jen said...

To cute Deb!!

Cecily R said...

I wish my kids ate that much and that well!

Dawn said...

She's a neat little eaer! Good job. Thanks for stopping by my WW!

Anonymous said...

I love that tongue sticking out and the dimple in the middle picture. What a great capture!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest series ever!! Thanks for sharing this. Brought a huge smile to my face!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues

Andree said...

that's so cute! (I still do that!!)

The macronutrient is PROTEIN. We were at in-service today and one of our sped teachers is a dairy farmer. He told me. Some farmers feed corn silage because the cows will give more milk with grain and/or corn. But it is rough on the cows and they may not live as long as they would with hay and grasses. (I hope I got this right. I didn't take notes!)

Andrea said...

haha...too cute...and i love the little dimple! :)

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to see you taught her proper Cereal Etiquette :P

Melanie said...

I wish mine would do that. Anything placed in front of her goes immediatley flying through the air.

Adorable pictures!

Anonymous said...

I’m sorry I’m so late with commenting, but I’ve been having some bad reactions/side affects to new medication (which I’ve stopped taking).

That's pretty much how I eat my breakfast too! LOL