HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, October 29, 2007

My little pumpkins!

Just had to share... This was how the girls looked at church on Sunday:





Happy Halloween! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

7 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are just too cute!! Have you all have a Happy Halloween!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That is so cute! I love the matching Halloween shirts on the two eldest ones.

KC said...

They are too darn cute. That pose from Hannah is the same sort of pose my Sweet Pea does all the time.. I love it.. Love love love the matching tops.

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little pumpkins you have!!! Happy Halloween to you all!! Where is your Halloween shirt? Great pictures, as always!
XOXOX

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

They are sooo cute!

Momma Bean said...

Aww! They're adorable! Have a fun, safe night tomorrow night!

Corey~living and loving said...

darling...and I bet they felt special. :)