HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #15 - Jumping beans






Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

25 wonderful people said...:

Deb said...

This is my girls on Mary's trampoline last weekend (the other little girl is Mary's daughter, Emma). They'd never been on a trampoline before and they had a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great shots. Joys of the trampoline...

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun--what an adorable family!

Anonymous said...

looks they having fun with the trampoline.God bless them! happy WW!

Bernie said...

Trampolines are such great fun...

I used to be on my National Team for it back in the '80s. Start early I say!!

Ours is up as well at burntofferings and more at bernies fotoblog.

Happy WW!!

Anonymous said...

I can almost see the girls moving in one picture after another.

Cynthia said...

Oh trampolines are so fun...Looks like a good time was had by all, great pics!

Sreisaat said...

Oh what fun! Happy WW.

Joyful Days said...

They are so cute!! Lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

...And such doggone CUTE little jumping beans! : )

Anonymous said...

How fun. My girls have never been on a trampoline either. I'm sure they would have a blast as well.

Believer in Balance said...

They're having a ball on such a beautiful day!

KC said...

now that looks like fun. My kids love there trampoline.. Though I don't keep it at my house LOL. It is set up in grandma's back yard. So they only get to jump on it every so often, less chance of breaking there arms that way :)

Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of a trampoline.What a beautiful day for some 'jumping fun'!!The girls look like they are having a blast.

I used to be in gymnastics, and I loved when we got to use the trampoline.

Shana said...

Oh this looks way fun!! Happy WW!!!

Corey~living and loving said...

Love these pics Deb. so fun...and great actioin! :)

Diana said...

Great captures!

Lori said...

It looks like loads of fun!!! I love the green grass and blue skies...I wish our skies were blue here. Heck, it would be nice to just see the sky. Happy WW and thanks for stopping by:)

Andree said...

I'm glad to see that there is protection around the sides. I see too many kids getting hurt on this! You've done it right.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN!

SandyCarlson said...

What great and loving photos!

Jessie said...

Great pictures! They look like they're having a blast.

Siani said...

Ooh - I wish you could bottle some of that energy and send it my way! Great pics of some lovely kids.

Wendy said...

Wesley loves going on trampolines. We can't have one because of insurance, but I really wish we could:) The kiddos look like they are having so much fun!!!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That looks like a blast!