HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #13 - Close-up



Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

33 wonderful people said...:

SandyCarlson said...

A dear friend of mine used to say "smell her" right after my baby was born. This picture reminds me of that advice and how much I came to appreciate it because there's nothing like the smell of a little baby. What a blessing.

eastcoastlife said...

Oh yes, the smell of a baby. They have such a unique smell, especially after their bath.

Your baby is looking intently at something? Oooh.. she makes me want to cuddle her. I miss holding a baby. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an intenst look. It's almost like an 'adult' look - what a great job capturing a little one in the middle of a big emotion.

Anonymous said...

Babies, so sweet, so cuddly. Happy ww to you...

Minnesota Momma said...

I love how you can see her soft skin and hair, and how the light is shining on it!

Mmmmm...babies!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic!!! Happy WW!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

The lighting is fantastic, and her look is so serious! Cute shot.

Anonymous said...

Look at that smooth, lovely baby skin! So kissable!

Happy WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Lori said...

I wonder whats on her mind?? She is up to something or deep in thought. Great pic:) Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Awww I love it Deb. I love closeups anyways but this one is a keeper.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful shot! I love it--I just want to kiss that face.

Anonymous said...

Precious, I love little faces! So sweet!

KC said...

She is such a sweetie, Love this picture
Happy WW.

B said...

hmm...just found your blog.

good job.

Joyismygoal said...

I feel like I know that baby now sooo cute:>

Anonymous said...

I just want to kiss her litle forhead..so sweet!

Cecily R said...

I love love LOVE baby close ups! This is such a great shot and a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

up close and personal. too cute!

Believer in Balance said...

I love that photo! I just took one of my baby really close up. Maybe I'll post it!

Shana said...

So cute! Happy WW!!!

Rambler said...

ah nice close up..

happy WW!

Tammy and Parker said...

I love it!

Amanda said...

great picture! I can't wait to have our next baby!

Anonymous said...

I can almost smell her. Beautiful.

ZAM said...

Speaking of smelling babies...Up close, they -our kids-really smell so sweet. Despite the sweat and grime!

Jenn said...

I absolutely LOVE close ups! Nothing better than all the fine details. ;-)

Jenn

Siani said...

What a cute pic - love the long eye lashes. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

WOW, perfect picture!!! It is so beautiful, she is so beautiful, looks just like a baby model. Your pictures are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

wow what a great picture!!!

Anonymous said...

I love baby skin! So Soft :)

Barb said...

What a terrific angle on this.. I can still see her downy baby hair and can almost smell her sweet scent. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is VERY close-up! You can see each individual eye lash!

Melanie said...

How cute!