HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, October 26, 2007

Crazy Eight Maids-a-Milking?

Well I've been tagged 3 times for what I think is the same meme, just by two different names...

Let me explain. I was tagged by both Kellie and Jodi for the 'Crazy Eights' tag and also by Jennifer for the '8 Maids-a-Milking Meme'. When I compared them, they were asking pretty much the same questions, just in two slightly different ways. So I'm going to combine them and therefore bring you my version, dubbed the 'Crazy Eight Maids-a-Milking' meme tag. Ok? :)

8 Things I’m Passionate About:
* My family
* My friends
* Reading
* Blogging
* Music
* Computers
* Chocolate
* GIS

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
* See my kids grow up and live happy lives.
* Move into a bigger house or add on to ours.
* Visit Great Britain and Hawaii.
* Take a cruise.
* Lose weight and live a healthier life.
* Get on a comfortable financial footing, preferably completely debt-free.
* Play with my grandchildren often.

6 Things That I Say Often:
* "I love you"
* "Please talk quietly!"
* "Just a minute"
* "You're goofy!"
* "Please finish eating/getting dressed/putting your shoes on/etc."
* "Settle down"

5 Songs I Can Listen To Over And Over:
* Anything from Tori Amos' "Under The Pink" album
* "Far Away" by Nickelback
* "Breathe" by Faith Hill
* "Hanging by a Moment" by Lifehouse
* "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day

4 Books I’ve Read Recently (Or Am Reading):
* Woman in Red by Eileen Goudge (just finished)
* A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon (have started about 6 times over the past year and although I love her books, I can't seem to bring myself to read this one yet)
* F is for Fugitive by Sue Grafton (have been re-reading the entire series but am stuck since our library doesn't carry G is for Gumshoe so I have to wait for it...)
* Does reading 'Dora's Counting Book' over and over 3,245 times count? :)

3 Things That Attract Me To My Friends:
* Kindness
* Honesty
* Support

2 Things That I Learned Last Year:
* That we can't get by without my full-time income, no matter how much I wish it were otherwise.
* That I can manage the house and kids in the evenings and on weekends by myself.

Now, 1 last thing, I want these people to also share (but only if they want to!):
MomOfThree and Three-Girl Circus

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I did one like this before. It's fun, but kinda long to do. Hope you're having a great weekend!